Premium Beer Wine 2020 Shirt

 One time in Premium Beer Wine 2020 Shirt college I was blackout drunk on a ten-story rooftop in Boston. I do not remember much from that night, but one memory that stayed with me was standing on the very edge of the building looking down 250 ft or so and taking a piss off the side. I remember looking down to the ground (it was an alleyway so no, I was not peeing on anyone), and the thought of falling never even crossed my mind. My drunk wobbly ass could have slipped off the edge so easily. I think about that moment often.

BUY IT: Premium Beer Wine 2020 Shirt



Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

 Proposetees-Custom-Tshirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Floral My Favorite Teacher Calls Me Mom Shirt

Chadwick Boseman The Black Panther Marvel Film Star Thank You For The Memories Shirt

Galaxyngo Infant Teacher 2020 Quarantined Funny Infant Toddler Specialist Class Of 2020 For TShirt