Chadwick Boseman The Black Panther Marvel Film Star Thank You For The Memories Shirt

 Man this news and your Chadwick Boseman The Black Panther Marvel Film Star Thank You For The Memories Shirt post feel almost surreal to me. Been seeing blood in my stool for several months that just recently escalated to abdominal and back pain... just scheduled a colonoscopy for next Friday, and I’m 23. Now I’m freaking out and wondering why I didn’t go in earlier, obviously don’t know for sure yet what the issue is but my symptoms have been so eerily similar to Colon cancer. I am for your diagnosis, and I hope you’re doing as well as can be. I have a family history of colon cancer but I’m ashamed to admit I haven’t read up on the warning signs like I absolutely should have. I’m in my early 20’s so I didn’t think I had to worry about it but your comment is pushing me to pay way, way closer attention. Again, thank you, and I wish you the absolute best, mate.   That colonoscopy probably saved my life. This is insane. There was a photo of him going around on twitter a few months ago where he looked extremely thin, I thought he was just losing weight for a role. This is just so out of the left-field that when I saw it I thought it was just some Stan twitter joke. he didn't just look thin. Christian Bale in the machinist looked thin. In the picture a few months ago Boseman looked empty. Hollow. IDK what it is but cancer-thin is a different look than "I've lost a lot of weight".  Doctors recommend that people with an average risk of colon cancer consider colon cancer screening around age 50. But people with an increased risk, such as those with a family history of colon cancer, should consider screening sooner. Several screening options exist — each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Talk about your options with your doctor, and together you can decide which tests are appropriate for you.

BUY ITChadwick Boseman The Black Panther Marvel Film Star Thank You For The Memories Shirt

Chadwick Boseman The Black Panther Marvel Film Star Thank You For The Memories Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

 Proposetees-Custom-Tshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

French Teachers 2020 The One Where They Was Quarantined Social Distancing TShirt

Jesus Fill Me Up Shirt

Michael Myers I’m Nicer Than My Face Looks Shirt