Live Like A King Shirt

I love to Live Like A King Shirt. Last year I got to recreate this on a smaller scale when my dog and I were out for a walk and saw some deer in a field (I have NEVER seen deer around there so this could have been a beautiful surprise). We look at the deer, then at each other, I said "please, don't", and he took off towards them. The way the dog reacts to it. It's straight out of a blockbuster film. Can it be? No... no... it is. The prophecy has been fulfilled. ImLive Like A King Shirtacks and good times ahead. 

BUY IT: Live Like A King Shirt



Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

 Proposetees-Custom-Tshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Floral My Favorite Teacher Calls Me Mom Shirt

Chadwick Boseman The Black Panther Marvel Film Star Thank You For The Memories Shirt

Galaxyngo Infant Teacher 2020 Quarantined Funny Infant Toddler Specialist Class Of 2020 For TShirt