Go Ahead Be The Reason I Get Off With An Insanity Plea Shirt

When I had Facebook, there was a Go Ahead Be The Reason I Get Off With An Insanity Plea Shirt guy that I had on my friend's list I went to grade school/high school with. He was one of those people you never interact with but keep on your list just so you can see what a trainwreck their life is from time to time. About every six months or so he would get a new girlfriend (I grew up in a town that would rapidly grind all of the self-worth and esteem out of you if you let it) and go on and on about how she was the one and the love of his life. Invariably a few weeks later he would go on a misogynistic rant about how all women were cheating whores, he was a great guy, nobody would love him, etc when the girl would get tired of putting up with his anti-woman attitude. And honestly, there really isn’t much of a difference between a dildo and a penis, except for the person attached to it. Anyone who says that someone just needs a “good dick” is seriously over representing their dick. I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.

BUY IT: Go Ahead Be The Reason I Get Off With An Insanity Plea Shirt

Go Ahead Be The Reason I Get Off With An Insanity Plea Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

 Proposetees-Custom-Tshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Floral My Favorite Teacher Calls Me Mom Shirt

Chadwick Boseman The Black Panther Marvel Film Star Thank You For The Memories Shirt

Galaxyngo Infant Teacher 2020 Quarantined Funny Infant Toddler Specialist Class Of 2020 For TShirt