San Diego Take The Cake Shirt

 That's not  San Diego Take The Cake Shirt true. You're thinking of the 50/50 rule which claims that's at heights of 40-50 ft people survive on average 50% of the time. But most falls are from older people causing the height at which people die a little inaccurate. Most young adults would survive a 20-foot drop without dying. My college party days are behind me, but I work with people around this age, and I can't say I blame them for opting out of the lockdown. For the average college student, the odds of getting COVID from a party and dying are comparable to the odds of getting hit by a car while crossing the street drunk.

BUY IT: San Diego Take The Cake Shirt



Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

 Proposetees-Custom-Tshirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Floral My Favorite Teacher Calls Me Mom Shirt

Chadwick Boseman The Black Panther Marvel Film Star Thank You For The Memories Shirt

Galaxyngo Infant Teacher 2020 Quarantined Funny Infant Toddler Specialist Class Of 2020 For TShirt