Thick Lips Thick Hips Thick Thighs Oh My Shirt

 Probably the closest I can Thick Lips Thick Hips Thick Thighs Oh My Shirt give people to that feeling I had when I saw a HUGE horned owl in my backyard at night. I’m a photographer and didn’t know we had them. I had my camera already on me, so I slid it around my shoulder and slowly took like two photos. I looked down at the screen to see how dark they were coming out, seriously half a second, aimed back up and the owl was gone. They can’t fly straight up so the only way he could have left was directly above me and I didn’t even realize. Owls are so fucking cool. I randomly had a few Barred Owls stopping by my back yard on their hunting rotation. I would see them in the early mornings when I went out back with my dogs. We had our trees trimmed and now they don’t hunt our yard. It makes me sad.

BUY IT: Thick Lips Thick Hips Thick Thighs Oh My Shirt



Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

 Proposetees-Custom-Tshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Floral My Favorite Teacher Calls Me Mom Shirt

Chadwick Boseman The Black Panther Marvel Film Star Thank You For The Memories Shirt

Galaxyngo Infant Teacher 2020 Quarantined Funny Infant Toddler Specialist Class Of 2020 For TShirt