The Farm Is Calling And I Must Go Shirt

 I’m going to get a tree hugger style The Farm Is Calling And I Must Go Shirt but check it out. You use precious drinkable water to grow grass outside your house then within a week or two (depending on where you live could be longer or shorter) you use another precious resource gasoline to mow your lawn. It’s really crazy really, no one should have “lawns” it’s a waste of water and gasoline then it contributes to pollution. Sounds minuscule I know, but think of how many people are doing it on a global scale. Then think there’s probably a much better use for both of these resources than growing and trimming grass  Did some quick research. The irrigation sprinkler system I could find with the maximum GPM output is upwards of 1200 GPM at 130 psi. At work (firefighter) we have a deluge gun that can put out 1000 GPM with a 2” tip. From unfortunate personal experience, getting hit with that direct stream hurts like hell, but I’m still alive. Going to say it’ll be the same with this system, also. It’ll hurt, but not kill.

The Farm Is Calling And I Must Go Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Jesus Fill Me Up Shirt

Yoga Sheep Mask Stay Out Of My Bubble Covid 19 T-Shirt

Joe Biden Mask Matter They Save Lives Wear A Mask Shirt