Premium I Found This Humerus Halloween Shirt

  I have to say. I realize that  Premium  I Found This Humerus Halloween Shirt Norse mythology isn't just one thing and there is a lot we don't know, but I did grow up with a lot of these stories and I am kind of bewildered. I had to google just to find out who Jord was. Apparently a very obscure goddess? She does seem to be mentioned as the mother of Tor but I can't find any connection to Oden. As far as I know, Oden was married to Frigg and built the world out of the body parts of a giant. Strongly recommend Norse mythology by Neil Gaimen for those that are curious. I mean Loki turned into a horse and then got boned by another, and then had a baby, why doesn't that make the cheat sheet? That's good stuff.


BUY IT: Premium  I Found This Humerus Halloween Shirt



Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

 Proposetees-Custom-Tshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Floral My Favorite Teacher Calls Me Mom Shirt

Chadwick Boseman The Black Panther Marvel Film Star Thank You For The Memories Shirt

Galaxyngo Infant Teacher 2020 Quarantined Funny Infant Toddler Specialist Class Of 2020 For TShirt