Postal Workers Back The Blue I’ve Got Your Six American Flag Shirt

 I never thought I would  Postal Workers Back The Blue I’ve Got Your Six American Flag Shirt want this for myself, but with each passing day, as an educated American I want to leave a little more. I want to use my education for good and helping others but I also want a stable career in which I can take care of myself and be happy. I don't know that the USA can provide that at the rate we're going. Do I want to leave my family and friends behind? Of course not, so good for me that Ontario would be like moving a state over distance-wise. Right now I'm just saying, we'll see what the coming year brings before I really actually see it through if Canada would even have me. I’m sane and it’s hell. I’m disconnected and completely numb. Nothing really matters much anymore. Any feelings that I do feel are mostly shades of rage and anger about the dumb people letting this shit happen and the ones encouraging them. 

BUY IT: Postal Workers Back The Blue I’ve Got Your Six American Flag Shirt

Postal Workers Back The Blue I’ve Got Your Six American Flag Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

 Proposetees-Custom-Tshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Floral My Favorite Teacher Calls Me Mom Shirt

Chadwick Boseman The Black Panther Marvel Film Star Thank You For The Memories Shirt

Galaxyngo Infant Teacher 2020 Quarantined Funny Infant Toddler Specialist Class Of 2020 For TShirt