Lesbian Gay Homosexual LGBT Love Rainbow Eyes Supporter Shirt

 Worked in a nursing home, was   Lesbian Gay Homosexual LGBT Love Rainbow Eyes Supporter Shirt one of the best CNAs there. RNs used to argue over whose wing I would get assigned for the day. I was going to school to be an RN, and my work ethic was extremely good. I'd been there about 6 months when some coworkers announced they were going to the bar. (This was about 12 years ago, so LGBT+ were not accepted like they are today.) I was invited by a few of the CAs I was friends with. I wasn't planning on getting drunk. I wasn't even planning on getting buzzed, but I stayed too long, had too much fun, and loosened up quite a bit. One girl asked me why I was always so standoffish at work. Everything in me was screaming not to talk about it, but I did anyway. New CNA, I didn't realize at the time, was the head administrator's daughter. She was sitting right beside me. I told everyone sitting around me that I was engaged to a woman, and I didn't think anyone would like me if they found out. The girl I was talking directly to didn't have a problem with it. Told me I shouldn't worry about what anyone else thought. Had fun the rest of the night. Called my fiance about an hour later, she picked me up. I sloppy kissed her in the parking lot. The next day the new girl was trying to tell everyone that I hit on her all night. Every person that was there disputed this. They all said I never even spoke to her. Didn't matter. Fired by the end of the day. I finally snapped and told her in front of half the staff to cut it out, because I wasn’t and had never been into her. I mentioned she wasn’t my type anyway and thought that was the end of it, but she accused me of lying and said I was obsessed with her, so I told her if anyone was obsessed, it was her because I got a text from a coworker nearly daily telling me what she’d said about me.UY IT: 

BUY IT:  Lesbian Gay Homosexual LGBT Love Rainbow Eyes Supporter Shirt

Lesbian Gay Homosexual LGBT Love Rainbow Eyes Supporter Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

 Proposetees-Custom-Tshirt




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Floral My Favorite Teacher Calls Me Mom Shirt

Chadwick Boseman The Black Panther Marvel Film Star Thank You For The Memories Shirt

Galaxyngo Infant Teacher 2020 Quarantined Funny Infant Toddler Specialist Class Of 2020 For TShirt