Forget Candy Just Give Me A Cat Halloween Shirt

I was in a band called Blackdog Forget Candy Just Give Me A Cat Halloween Shirt once and my very supportive folks bought us a cake for an occasion with black icing all over it. Needless to say within 24 hours or so, I and the guys had some interesting conversations about poo. I just had a neon green poop this morning. I would have shit myself when I saw it if I hadn't just taken a shit. I drank a giant Black Cherry slushy yesterday. I suppose this explains this morning's shocking developments. There used to be a Slurpee flavor called Brainfreeze that would also turn your poop bright green, almost like an electric turquoise color. I used to think it was so hilarious and awesome having fluorescent poops. I also remember there was a black currant flavored Slurpee that would make your poop black and red and that was terrifying at first but then also hilarious. That flavor was not around long. Costco for a while also sold this glow in the dark rainbow bunny candy that would make your poop an absolute rainbow but if I remember right the candy itself was really gross. 

BUY IT: Forget Candy Just Give Me A Cat Halloween Shirt

Forget Candy Just Give Me A Cat Halloween Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

 Proposetees-Custom-Tshirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Floral My Favorite Teacher Calls Me Mom Shirt

Chadwick Boseman The Black Panther Marvel Film Star Thank You For The Memories Shirt

Galaxyngo Infant Teacher 2020 Quarantined Funny Infant Toddler Specialist Class Of 2020 For TShirt